Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Still going (plant)STRONG!

I can't believe I almost went a week without a blog post. Almost. It's been a good week, I've been busy. I'm surely eager to share that I have been keeping true to my goals, although I did miss a long walk on two days because we've had storms roll in every night, and to be honest I'm just not willing to get zapped by a lightening bolt, last night found us practicing golf of all things, with a storm system rolling in!  We went home in a hurry and left the walk. Jack has been amazing, walking 2-3 miles, which really is phenomenal when you think how short those legs are.

The dietary side has been easy too, sure I crave little sugary snacks here and there, or cheese...always crave cheese. But to be honest, not too bad and I've lost a little weight to boot! I know this is a miserably boring post with it's lack of shiny pictures, but I'm tired and hot!

I shall leave you with this link to Bicycle Times magazine, where they discuss the awesome Boda Boda release party and even give me a little shout out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, if you would like to be updated with replies to the thread click "subscribe by email" on the bottom right hand side of the comment box.
Thanks!