Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Ride - Shooting video for the RPM project

We had a great weekend, celebrating Mother's Day with a bike ride that we decided to film for the Cargo Bike Documentary,  (R)Evolutions Per Minute.  We took over 40 short videos ranging from a few seconds to a few minutes, downloaded them to the laptop and then immediately uploaded them to Liz Canning's website. It was a really quick, easy process and we had a lot of fun filming.

I couldn't resist sharing some of the video here and made this little movie today, enjoy:


 

If you haven't already joined us on Facebook, please go "like" us today! Click here.

Wonderful music by Pink Martini, Andalucia 

6 comments:

  1. That video is just cool,my friend! The best part? Hearing Jack say "Bye,Mommy!" :D

    The DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent way to celebrate Mother's day. I hope to do the same thing on Father's day, with my daughter.

    Thanks for giving me the idea, Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I like the music in this video. Who did it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The music is Pink Martini, Andalucia . Lovely isn't it?

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments, if you would like to be updated with replies to the thread click "subscribe by email" on the bottom right hand side of the comment box.
Thanks!